These products have more protein, less sodium content and no soy protein or lactose and were designed for people who want natural food as part of a healthier lifestyle, without giving up the pleasure of eating
São Paulo, August 29, 2019 – Seara Alimentos has launched a complete range exclusive to the Brazilian market, offering eight 100% natural and tasty products that are prepared using no artificial preservatives. Seara Nature includes made using only natural ingredients, such as rosemary, celery and acerola extracts, which also act as preservatives and do not change the product’s flavor. The balanced portions come in packaging that helps preserve the food and generate less waste and the entire range has more protein and its sodium content is below Anivsa’s recommended intake. The entire range is also soybean protein and lactose free.
“The world is changing as people start looking for a lifestyle that offers new dietary and spending habits. As Brazilians seek to eat better and healthier food and start prioritizing natural products, everyone is paying focused on the ingredients used, including their origin, as well as brand communication transparency. We have expanded our portfolio with the Seara Nature range, providing products that are in synergy with nature: no artificial preservatives and products made using just a few, well-known ingredients that offer much more flavor”, said José Cirilo, executive director of Marketing at Seara Alimentos.
Discover our 100% natural and tasty Seara Nature range:
- Seara Nature Beef Burger: 100% beef, available in two versions – Traditional, made using only three ingredients, and another option which is naturally Seasoned with onions and parsley. The range is gluten, preservative, allergen, carbohydrate, soy protein and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Grain-Crusted Chicken Fillet: 100% pre-roasted chicken breast (no pre-frying) with a grain and wholemeal oat crust. Soy protein, trans fat, coloring and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Chicken Sausage: 100% DaGranja chicken with natural seasoning. The range is soy protein, gluten, trans fat, coloring and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Ham Sausage: 100% ham with natural seasoning. The range is soy protein, gluten, trans fat, coloring and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Meatballs: 100% beef enriched with chia and linseed. Soy protein, coloring and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Sausage: 100% turkey meat with natural seasoning. The range is soy protein, gluten, trans fat, coloring and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Cooked Ham: 100% ham with natural seasoning and less than 1% fat. Only twelve calories per slice. Soy protein, gluten, trans fat and lactose free.
The Seara Nature range won the distinguished most innovative product category at the Fi Innovation Awards. The award is organized by FiSA (Food Ingredients South America) – the most comprehensive food ingredients fair in Latin America, showcasing the best solution available in terms of healthy, organic and natural ingredients –, and is the biggest innovation award for Latin America’s ingredients, supplements, food and beverage industries.
The range is already available in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. It will soon arrive in the best supermarkets and health stores across the country.
0800 472 425
Seara has been on Brazilian shelves for over 60 years. It is a Brazilian food brand that is fully committed to product quality and offers a wide range of fresh pork and poultry products as well as prepared and processed foods. Sold nationwide, Seara currently supplies ready-to-eat products to millions of Brazilian homes annually, catering to a wide range of different tastes. These products include Chicken, Pork, Breaded Product, Hamburger, Ready-to-eat Dishes, Cold Cuts and Vegetables, Pizzas, Sausages and the special Seara Monica Gang brand. Seara Alimentos sells to over 130 countries (such as Saudi Arabia, Germany, United States, United Arab Emirates, China and Japan) and holds several international certificates for production excellence, including the BRC (British Retail Consortium), SWA (Supplier Workplace Accountability), Global GAP (Global Agriculture Chain Certificate), Swiss Law, ISO 14001, Halal Certification, Certificate of Conformity (ESMA Halal National Mark), among others.
Corporate Communications Department
+55 11 3144-7997 | 5364 | 4996