The Company is highlighting its Organic Chicken and 100% Natural DaGranja
ranges, among other natural and processed products;
Executives will be speaking on panels and give technical presentations during the event.
São Paulo, August 27, 2019 – Seara Alimentos will be taking part in the 4th International Poultry and Pork Trade Show (SIAVS), which is being held on August 27, 28 and 29 at Anhembi Parque, São Paulo. The Company will have a booth to welcome customers and prospect for new business. Attendees can visit the booth and find out more about the latest releases from the Seara brand, which specializes in chicken and has a large portfolio of poultry products including 100% Natural Chicken, DaGranja and Nhô Bento Free Range Chicken. The spotlight will be on the recently released Organic Chicken range, with a complete portfolio designed for consumers looking for healthier food options.
The event, organized by the Brazilian Association of Animal Protein (ABPA), is an opportunity for people to come and see new products, industry research, services and product launches, as well as debates on the farm and export markets. The event will also be bringing pig and poultry specialists from Brazil and abroad – including a number of experts from JBS, who will be joining panels to discuss important issues, such as sanitary practices on poultry farms, innovation, internationalization, sustainability and feeding.
“SIAVS is an opportunity to introduce Seara’s main initiatives to the market, as well as confirm our commitment to quality and innovation by exhibiting relevant content and important products”, said Joanita Maestri Karoleski, president of Seara Alimentos. “Our involvement with event panels will help showcase our expertise and drive discussions across the entire production chain to exchange about best practices”, said the executive.
Highlights of SIAVS
Seara DaGranja (or 100% Natural)
The range of poultry cuts complies with strict and sophisticated international quality standards and has received animal welfare certification attesting that no antibiotics were used at any stage during poultry rearing. Furthermore, all animal feed used throughout the poultry farming process is 100% vegetable-based. Seara’s DaGranja range of natural chicken was launched in Brazil in 2015. Exports to the Middle East, where the brand is known as 100% Natural, began in 2018.
These products secured international acclaim at SIAL, in Paris, one of the world’s main food industry events where new trends are discussed. DaGranja was also highlighted at the 2018 Innovation Selection display that showcases the industry’s biggest global innovations.
Seara Organic Chicken
The Seara Organic Chicken range is 100% organic and produced using innovative methods in line with the Q for Quality approach. All poultry are free range and hormone free – as required by Brazilian legislation – and fed an exclusively organic, non-transgenic and plant-based diet. The raw material is handled with special care to comply with the best animal welfare practices. Discover the complete range, available in the states of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro in 100% recyclable packaging:
- Frozen Cuts Range: Breast Cuts, Breast Strips, Sassami, Thigh and Drumstick Filets, Thighs, Half Wings and Buffalo Wings, all of which use IQF (Individually Quick Frozen) technology, are individually frozen and packed and presented loose in a completely recyclable zip-lock bag. All products weigh 600 grams, offering greater convenience and practicality.
- Trays: Breast Filet, Thighs, Drumsticks, Heart, Gizzard and Liver, packaged in 100% recyclable trays weighing 600 grams, which avoid the need to weight the product at the checkout and provide great value for money.
- Clean and Frozen Whole Chicken: these vacuum-packed products weigh approximately 1.8 kilograms and are ideal for making family gatherings even more special. The packaging is attractive and 100% recyclable.
Seara Nature is a complete range exclusively available on the Brazilian market, offering eight 100% natural and tasty products prepared using no artificial preservatives. They are made using only natural ingredients, such as rosemary, celery and acerola extracts, which also act as preservatives and do not change the product’s flavor. The balanced portions come in packaging that helps preserve the food and generate less waste and the entire range has more protein and its sodium content is below Anvisa’s recommended intake. The entire range is also soybean protein and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Beef Burger: 100% beef, available in two versions – Traditional, made using only three ingredients, and another option which is naturally Seasoned with onions and parsley. The range is gluten, preservative, allergen, carbohydrate, soy protein and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Grain-Crusted Chicken Fillet: 100% pre-roasted chicken breast (no pre-frying) with a grain and wholemeal oat crust. The range is soy protein, trans fat, coloring and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Chicken Sausage: 100% DaGranja chicken with natural seasoning. The range is soy protein, gluten, trans fat, coloring and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Ham Sausage: 100% ham with natural seasoning. The range is soy protein, gluten, trans fat, coloring and lactose free
- Seara Nature Meatballs: 100% beef enriched with chia and linseed. Soy protein, coloring and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Sausage: 100% turkey meat with natural seasoning. The range is soy protein, gluten, trans fat, coloring and lactose free.
- Seara Nature Cooked Ham: 100% ham with natural seasoning and less than 1% fat. Only twelve calories per slice. Soy protein, gluten, trans fat and lactose free.
Pork Cuts by Seara Gourmet
A range of practical cuts, ideal for day-to-day meals. The range includes eight cuts (Belly Strips, Pork Fillet Mignon Medallion, Pork Loin, Sliced Pork Loin, Pork Ribs, Pork Short Ribs, Sliced Pork Shoulder and Pork Chops). A new and innovative technology keeps the products fresher for longer (up to 18 days in the refrigerator). These new products are available in all Pão de Açúcar supermarkets in São Paulo and Zaffari supermarkets in Rio Grande do Sul.
Seara Gourmet Incredible Burger
Created to surprise, the Seara Gourmet Incredible Burger is made using non-transgenic soybeans and contains beetroot, garlic and onions. The new, 100% vegetable range will add value to the Company’s portfolio and captivate consumers with its incredible flavor, texture and appearance. The Incredible Burger is tender and succulent, perfect for everyday meals. Exclusive to Seara Gourmet, the range includes products made from selected raw materials that appeal to the most demanding palates. The burgers are made in Brazil, frozen and include 27 grams of protein for each 155 gram unit.
Frozen and Loose Seara Pork
A range of pork cuts that are individually frozen using a new technology that allows consumers to use only what they need and freeze the rest. These cuts are ideal for everyday recipes and are available in Steak (Chops, Loin, Boston Butt), Filet Mignon Medallion, Diced (Loin and Fillet Mignon) and Strip (Loin) versions. Available in zip-lock packaging.
**Service: Seara Alimentos at SIAVS – International Poultry and Pork Trade Show
When: August 27-29, 2019
Where: Anhembi Parque – Av. Olavo Fontoura, 1.209, Santana, São Paulo/SP
Seara Alimentos booth: No. 85
Talks during the event:
- 27/08, from 2 pm to 3 pm: Health Management at Chicken Farms, focusing on Salmonella Control (Paulo Roberto Pelissaro, Expert in Livestock II at Seara);
- 28/08, from 11:20 am to 11:40 am:
o Corporate Panel: trends in Animal Protein Exports and Production (Gilberto Tomazoni, JBS Global CEO);
o Room 4 – Panel 2: Sustainability (Moderator: Claudia Veiga Jardim, JBS Sustainability coordinator);
- 29/08, from 10 am to 10:30 am: Rooms 1 and 2 – Economic and Practical Feasibility for Using Winter Cereals in Feed for Brazilian Poultry and Pork (Sandra Bonaspetti Gehrke, executive manager of Livestock Farming at Seara).
0800 472 425
Seara has been on Brazilian shelves for over 60 years. It is a Brazilian food brand that is fully committed to product quality and offers a wide range of fresh pork and poultry products as well as prepared and processed foods. Sold nationwide, Seara currently supplies ready-to-eat products to millions of Brazilian homes annually, catering to a wide range of different tastes. These products include Chicken, Pork, Breaded Product, Hamburger, Ready-to-eat Dishes, Cold Cuts and Vegetables, Pizzas, Sausages and the special Seara Monica Gang brand. Seara Alimentos sells to over 130 countries (such as Saudi Arabia, Germany, United States, United Arab Emirates, China and Japan) and holds several international certificates for production excellence, including the BRC (British Retail Consortium), SWA (Supplier Workplace Accountability), Global GAP (Global Agriculture Chain Certificate), Swiss Law, ISO 14001, Halal Certification, Certificate of Conformity (ESMA Halal National Mark), among others.
Corporate Communications Department
+55 11 3144-7997 | 5364 | 4996