In addition to opportunities on the production line, the Company is hiring industrial electricians and supervisors
Mato Grosso, November 7, 2019 – JBS has announced 81 new job openings in the state of Mato Grosso at its Alta Floresta, Araputanga, Barra do Garças and Confresa plants. There are production line opportunities that require no prior experience and other openings for industrial electrician and production supervisor. People with Disabilities (PWDs) are also invited to apply.
Check out the opportunities available in each region and how to apply:
- Production Supervisor (slaughter and deboning): candidates must have graduated from high school and have proven industry experience. 2 positions are available.
- Production operator: no prior experience needed. There are 17 positions available.
- Opportunities for people with disabilities: the plant has 10 positions available across several roles.
Screening process: registration is available until 29 November, from 6 am to 3 pm, at the local plant. Address: Rodovia MT 208, KM 150, s/nº, Zona Rural, Alta Floresta (MT). For further information, call: (66) 3512-7529 / 3512-7515 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Production operator: no prior experience needed. There are 20 openings available and people with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
Screening process: candidates can register at the Welfare Reference Center (Centro de Referência da Assistência Social – CRAS), from Monday to Friday during business hours. Address: Rua Horácio Alcântara de Carvalho, 798, Centro, Araputanga (MT). For further information, call: (65) 3211-2031. Residents from São José dos Quatro Marcos interested in applying should email their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barra do Garças (JBS Couros)
- Production Assistant: no prior experience needed but candidates must be able to dedicate the hours required. 7 places are available.
Screening process: candidates can register Monday to Friday, from 6 am to 10 pm, at the JBS Couros plant in Barra do Garças (Address: BR 070, KM 12,5, Zona Rural, Barra do Garças), or at the SINE, during business hours (Address: Travessa Voluntários da Pátria – Centro). For further information, please call: (66) 3402-3400.
Barra do Garças (Friboi)
- Slaughter meat cutter and sawyer: candidates must have prior experience. There are 3 positions available.
Screening process: Email your CV to: email@example.com. For further information, please call: (66) 3402-2968.
- Industrial electrician: candidates must have at least 200 hours on an industrial electrician course; NR 10 (operational safety and electrical services); and CEP (industrial electrician training course) qualifications. Candidates must also have concluded High School, have prior experience and availability to live in Confresa.
Screening process: candidates have until 29 November to apply via the website vagas.com.br, or emailing their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Production operator: no prior experience needed. 30 positions available and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Screening process: application forms are available at SINE, from Monday to Friday, during business hours. Address: Rua Mato Grosso, 95, Centro, Confresa (MT). For further information, please call: (66) 3564-232.
JBS is one of the world’s leading food industry companies with approximately 230 thousand employees in 15 countries. The Company owns a portfolio of brands that are acknowledged for their excellence and innovation, including Friboi, Moy Park, Pilgrim’s Pride, Primo, Seara, Swift, Gold’n Plump and others, serving over 275,000 customers of more than 190 nationalities worldwide. The Company’s focus on innovation also reflects its management approach to related businesses in areas such as leather, biodiesel, collagen, personal hygiene and cleaning products, natural wrappings, solid waste management solutions, metal packaging and transportation. JBS has adopted best sustainability practices throughout its value chain and constantly monitors its suppliers using satellite imagery, georeferenced maps of supplier farms and monitors official data from government agencies. The Company also focuses on the highest possible food safety and quality standards. The success of JBS’s operations is closely tied to our Animal welfare practices, which are rigorously applied and have received an increasing share of investments to further improve the Company’s efforts in this area, in line with best practices.
Corporate Communications Department
+55 11 3144-7997 | 5364 | 4996